|This package includes these following services||Reference fees|
Company Secretary for 1 year
Nominee Local Director for 1 year
The following points should be noted:
Company Registered Address (RA) for 1 year
The process and the steps for this package are as follows
Step 1: Submit Your Request
Let us know that you wish to proceed forward with this package by completing the form listed under Next Steps section. Upon receipt of your request, one of our Client Services Consultants will follow-up with you to clarify any questions you might have and to advice you of the next steps.
Step 2: Provide Company Incorporation Details
We will send you a link to a form for providing us with the necessary company incorporation details ( proposed company name, shareholder details, directors details, etc.) You will need to complete this form and send it to us so we can prepare the incorporation documents accordingly.
Step 3: Make Payment
Upon receipt of the completed form, we will send you an invoice for our services. In order for us to commence our services, you will need to make payment as per the invoice sent to you. We accept bank transfer, local cheque, cash, or credit card.
Step 4: Prepare Company Incorporation Documents
Upon receipt of the payment, we will prepare the necessary incorporation documents and email them to you for signing. If you are in Singapore, you can visit our office and sign the documents.
Step 5: Incorporate Company
Upon receipt of the signed incorporation and supporting documents from you, we will proceed to incorporate the company with Registry of Companies i.e. Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).
Step 6: Open Bank Account
Once the company has been registered with ACRA, we will assist you with opening of a corporate bank account by providing the necessary incorporation documents for the newly incorporated company. Please note that the bank will conduct their own due diligence and may require to meet with the Executive Directors of the company.
*The whole process can takes 3 to 7 days
Documents Required For Company Incorporation
For each Singapore resident individual shareholder and director:
- Copy of Singapore IC; and
- Copy of passport if the individual is not a citizen of Singapore
For each non-resident individual shareholder and director:
- Copy of passport; and
- Copy of residential address proof such as a recent utility bill, residential phone bill, tax bill, or cable TV bill
For compliance with our nominee director service:
- Personal bank reference letter for at least one shareholder and director
- Completed form along with resume / CV and passport
Please note the following:
- All documents must be in English or officially translated in English;
- All copies of documents must be certified true copies by a notary public or you must bring the originals to our office for sighting;
- If you are overseas, you can email us the scanned copies of documents so we can proceed with preparing the necessary incorproation documents. However we must receive the certified true copies (or sight the originals at our office) before we can incorporate the company.
- Our compliance department may ask for additional information if necessary.
Requirements of a limited liability company
- At least 1 shareholder
- At least 1 resident director (Singapore citizen, permanent resident or employment pass holder)
- 1 locally resident Company Secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of ONE share in any currency of any denomination (eg S$1)
- A local registered office address
Time for incorporating
The actual incorporation in Singapore can be completed in a few hours as the whole process is computerized. However, the overall process can take anywhere from one day to few days depending on the following factors:
- Name reservation: Before a subsidiary can be incorporated, its name has to be reserved first. Assuming there are no objections to the name proposed, the name reservation process can be accomplished in less than an hour. However, if the name conflicts with an existing name or if the proposed name contains some sensitive words that may require a review by relevant authorities, the name approval process can be postponed to few days or weeks.
- Signing of incorporation documents: If you are in Singapore, this is a quick and easy process. However if you are located overseas, the logistics involved in signing and sending the signed documents can take few days